SAVE THE DATE!
Ridefest 2014: Blazing New Trails Together
Saturday, November 22nd
Ridefest will be held at the Wylie location. The trail rides will take place on the property across the street.
Fundraising for Ridefest will begin August 25th!
This year, Ridefest will be a family-oriented event to celebrate the new property that will one day become the new state-of-the-art headquarters for Equest. The riders that qualify for this year's trail ride will have the first look at the new property while enjoying their ride. Staff and committee volunteers are already hard at work planning all of the details so that everyone will have a great time! There will be Food, Games and Entertainment, including a petting zoo at the current facility, from 8:00am-2:00pm.
- All riders and volunteer fundraisers who raise at least $250 will get to experience the new trail. Riders will be contacted on Wednesday, November 19th, to confirm their spot. Volunteers will have a separate trail ride on November 1st and will be contacted by November 26th to confirm their spot.
- Hippotherapy riders who raise at least $250 will have a ride that is appropriate for them, and will be contacted on Wednesday, November 19th, to confirm their spot.
Qualifying donations must be received between Monday, August 25, 2014 and no later than Monday, November 17, 2014 | 5:00pm at Equest .
- Delivering cash and checks
- Mail delivery of cash or checks sent directly to Equest
- Online Donations
Ridest Prizes for 2014
Prizes for 2014 are cumulative. The more you raise, the more prizes you win!
- Grand Prize: Top Rider and Volunteer fundraiser win an iPad Air
- $1,000: Ridefest Jacket with personalized monogram
- $750: Private Lesson with your favorite Equest Instructor
- $250: Ridefest Trail Ride on the new property
For more information about Ridefest 2014, please use the following resources.
To set up your Firstgiving page with step-by-step instructions, click here.
2014 Ridefest Sponsors:
Photos from Ridefest 2013: