Your donation will go to help Equest continue to offer the life changing benefits of Equine Therapy to individuals with disabilities and to U.S. Veterans struggling to transition back to civilian life.
Equest receives no federal or state funding, nor is a United Way Agency. We are completely dependent upon contributions to support our programs.
2012 Rider Expense Facts:
- The annual cost per Rider in 2012 was $6,580.
- Each Equest Rider pays only $400 or less per session.
- 100% of our clients receive the benefit of a reduced fee schedule, resulting in 86% of the actual program expenses not being passed on to our clients.
- We offer scholarships to help families with financial limitations, which can result in an additional 75% reduction in fees.
- No Rider is ever turned away from Equest due to inability to pay.
- Honorably discharged U.S. Veterans are offered the Hooves for Heroes program completely free of charge.
To make a secure donation in honor of our amazing Riders or Veterans, click here.