If you would like to donate a horse to Equest, here is the criteria your horse must meet:
- Average age is ideally 7-15. We DO NOT accept horses that are over the age of 20. We also do not accept Stallions.
- Versatile in training (English, Western, Trail, Jumping) or must be trained in a specific discipline.
- An example would be that the horse had __ years of western pleasure training.
- Having show experience is a plus!
- The horse needs to be sound with no injuries or vices.
- The horse must be slow, smooth, patient, calm, and quiet.
- The horse should be able to walk, trot and canter on the correct leads on the rail.