Corporate Giving & Matching
Does your company or organization support employee matching or charitable giving?
Here are a few opportunities for corporations and organizations to get involved:
- Become a title sponsor for one of our annual fundraising events
- Provide a year's worth of care for one of our famous Equest therapy horses
- Sponsor Equest's printed materials
- Sponsor the costs for specific needs such as:
- Special equipment vital to therapeutic work
- Training materials used during Equest Volunteer Training
- Safety gear used during riding sessions
Underwrite our program services for an Equest Rider, or let us tailor a specific program to your company's budget and philanthropic needs. We welcome the opportunity to sit down with you to discuss potential sponsorship possibilities.
For more information, please contact Christine Volkmer at (972) 512-1099, ext. 227 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop for a Cause
Do you work for one of the companies below?
Talk with your employer about charity matching opportunities. The companies listed below offer matching for their employees' charity of choice. View the complete list here.
- Bank of America
- BP (British Petroleum)
- General Electric
- H&R Block
- Johnson & Johnson
- Outerwall (Coinstar/Redbox)
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Foundation
- Pfizer Inc.
- Procter & Gamble Fund
- Progressive Insurance Foundation
- Quantum Corporation
- RealNetworks, Inc.
- Sephora Service Corps
- Shell Oil Company
- Soros Fund Management
- Southwest Airlines
- Sprint Corp.
- State Farm Companies Foundation
- State Street Corporation
- SYSCO Corporation
- Texas Instruments
- Time Warner and Subsidiaries
- Union Pacific
- United Postal Service
- Washington Mutual
- Wells Fargo