Part-Time Stable Hand
Equest, a non-profit organization in southern Dallas that provides equine facilitated therapies and activities for people with disabilities, as well as Veterans, has an opening for a part-time stable hand.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the care of Equest’s therapy horses, mucking stalls, daily turnout, feeding, etc.
- Maintenance of facilities and equipment: lawn work, facility upkeep, and light tractor work.
The successful candidate must be self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and with a team while displaying a positive demeanor always. A get-it done attitude and passion for excellence and the horses as well as pride of ownership in the facilities are necessary to fit into the Equest culture.
- Candidates must be 21 or older
- Have a current TX driver's license
- Possess a strong work ethic, be energetic, an early riser, as well as pass background, drug, and reference checks.
- Horse care experience a must.
- Tractor/machinery experience a plus.
- Available on weekends as needed.
We are located at 811 Pemberton Hill Road, Dallas, TX at the Texas Horse Park.
Please submit your resume or to request an application contact Bobby Valdez at firstname.lastname@example.org.