Equest's Field of Dreams 2017 Gala
Your Gala Check List
- Have you purchased your tickets or tables? Click here to purchase now!
- If you purchased one or more tables, have you registered your guests? Click here to register guests now!
- Have you registered your credit card with BidPal, so that you can bid on silent and live auction items, purchase Equest merchandise, and make a quick and easy donation? Click here to register your credit card!
- Have you reserved your seat on the complementary shuttle to the Texas Horse Park? Click here to reserve your spot!
- Did you buy your western chic outfit yet? Pinto Ranch at NorthPark Center is giving a portion of proceeds to Equest from now until April 29 when you mention Equest at check-out!
- Tell all your friends about Equest's Field of Dreams Gala on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram by tagging Equest, and using #EquestGala, #FieldofDreamsGala, and #HorsesHeal!
Equest's Field of Dreams Gala will be an amazing night to celebrate the people and horses that make Equest so special, and to raise the funds necessary to sustain Equest's growth and mission to serve children and adults with physical, cognitive, and emotional challenges, and veterans.
Due to weather beyond our control, we have made the decision to postpone the Equest 2017 Field of Dreams Gala to Sunday, April 30. The new Gala start time is 5 p.m. with shuttles running from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. and returning at 7:45 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Journey into the Field of Dreams at the 2017 Equest Gala, an evening of enchantment where hope is limitless and dreams can come true. On April 30, Equest will transform the Texas Horse Park into an elegant soiree where supporters, clients, and therapy horses unite to celebrate the achievements of Equest’s 36-year history, and to galvanize support so that Equest can continue its mission to improve lives through the human-horse connection for years to come.
The equestrian-chic fundraiser, led by lifestyle expert and entrepreneurial powerhouse Kathy Fielder and husband Jeromy Fielder, and Honorary Chairs Lynn and Allan McBee will include gourmet southern cuisine, craft cocktails, live music, and treasured live and silent auctions items. The 2017 Equest Gala, themed “Field of Dreams,” will be held on Sunday, April 30, starting at 5:00 p.m. at Equest at Texas Horse Park.
Join Equest to celebrate Humans. Horses. Hope.
- Witness the impact of Equest programs
- Meet the famous Equest therapy horses - small and tall!
- Score once in a lifetime experiences and must have items during the live & silent auctions
- Enjoy delicious southern cuisine, craft cocktails, and our famous bourbon & biscuits bar
- Sponsor an Equest therapy horse
- Dance under the stars to Texas country music by Cary Pierce and Ray Johnston Band
When: Sunday, April 30, 2017
5:00 p.m. General Arrival
Where: Equest Therapeutic Horsemanship at Texas Horse Park
811 Pemberton Hill Road, Building 4
Dallas, Texas 75217
Complimentary luxury shuttles will run from 4 to 5 and 7:45 to 9:30 for your convenience at the below locations. Please contact Amanda Fastle at (972) 412-1099, ext. 215 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve as there is no on-site parking at the Texas Horse Park.
Lovers Lane United Methodist Church located at 9200 Inwood Road, Dallas, Texas 75220
Lake June Dart Station located at 6410 Lake June Road, Dallas, Texas 75217
How to get involved
The annual Gala is Equest's largest fundraiser of the year. There are many opportunities to get involved - whether it be attending as a guest, volunteering at the event, donating an auction item, or sponsoring at any level.
Attend as a guest
Tables and individual tickets are now available for purchase! Tables are available for $3,000 and seat 10 guests. Individual tickets are available for $300.
For expedited check-in at the Gala, be sure to pre-register your credit card through BidPal for silent and live auction bidding opportunities! Check out our live and silent auction items here.
Volunteer during the Gala
Volunteer opportunities are available for event prep starting on Wednesday, April 26 through event clean-up on Monday, April 30.
- Event prep tasks include auction packet and gift bag assembly, merchandise and general set-up, and beautification projects.
- Day of duties include transportation ambassadors, greeter assistance, client demo helpers, horse sponsorship ambassadors, check-in and check-out assistance, check-out runners, auction greeters and assistance, merchandise booth helpers, live auction spotters, dinner greeters, and event guides.
- Clean-up volunteers will assist with breaking down equipment, and resetting the arena for class.
If you are interested in volunteering during the Gala, please contact CJ Bankhead at email@example.com, or (972) 412-1099, ext. 228.
Donate an auction item
During the Gala, Equest holds both a live and silent auction. We are currently looking for items in the following categories:
- Travel & Experiences
- Jewelry & Spa
- Apparel & Shopping
- Home, Art & Photography
- Food, Wine & Liquor
- Kids & Pets
If you would like to donate an auction item, please contact Christine Volkmer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (972) 412-1099, ext. 227.