Equest's 2018 Gala
Your Gala Check List
- Have you purchased your tickets or tables? Tickets and tables on sale shortly!
- If you purchased one or more tables, have you registered your guests? Guest registration will open shortly.
- Have you registered your credit card with BidPal, so that you can bid on silent and live auction items, purchase Equest merchandise, and make a quick and easy donation? Credit card registration will open shortly.
- Have you reserved your seat on the complementary shuttle to the Texas Horse Park? Shuttle registration will open shortly.
- Tell all your friends about Equest's Gala on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram by tagging Equest, and using #EquestGala, and #HorsesHeal!
Equest's Gala will be an amazing night to celebrate the people and horses that make Equest so special, and to raise the funds necessary to sustain Equest's growth and mission to serve children and adults with physical, cognitive, and emotional challenges, and veterans.
We are proud to announce that Libby Pettit will be chairing Equest's 2018 Gala!
The 2017 Equest Gala will be held on Saturday, April 28, 2018.
Join Equest to celebrate Humans. Horses. Hope.
- Witness the impact of Equest programs
- Meet the famous Equest therapy horses - small and tall!
- Score once in a lifetime experiences and must have items during the live & silent auctions
When: Saturday, April 28, 2018 | time and location TBD
How to get involved
The annual Gala is Equest's largest fundraiser of the year. There are many opportunities to get involved - whether it be attending as a guest, volunteering at the event, donating an auction item, or sponsoring at any level.
Attend as a guest
Tables and individual tickets will be available shortly!
For expedited check-in at the Gala, be sure to pre-register your credit card through BidPal for silent and live auction bidding opportunities!
If you purchase a table(s), please enter your guests' name and contact information when registering with BidPal. Your guests will not be able to check-in without you doing so.
Volunteer during the Gala
Volunteer opportunities are available for event prep starting on Monday, April 23 through event clean-up on Monday, April 30.
- Event prep tasks include auction packet and gift bag assembly, merchandise and general set-up, and beautification projects.
- Day of duties include transportation ambassadors, greeter assistance, client demo helpers, horse sponsorship ambassadors, check-in and check-out assistance, check-out runners, auction greeters and assistance, merchandise booth helpers, live auction spotters, dinner greeters, and event guides.
- Clean-up volunteers will assist with breaking down equipment, and resetting the arena for class.
If you are interested in volunteering during the Gala, please contact Ellie Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (972) 412-1099, ext. 211.
Donate an auction item
During the Gala, Equest holds both a live and silent auction. We are currently looking for items in the following categories:
- Travel & Experiences
- Jewelry & Spa
- Apparel & Shopping
- Home, Art & Photography
- Food, Wine & Liquor
- Kids & Pets
If you would like to donate an auction item, please contact Rebecca Bond at (972) 412-1099.