We ask you to join the effort by creating or joining a fundraising team. Your team will reach out to family, friends, and members of the community, and share with them your experience at Equest. By doing this, we raise awareness of our programs, and funds for our wonderful therapy horses. Without fundraising, we could not continue to change lives in our community.
Fundraising officially starts Friday, September 21, 2018!
When: Saturday, October 20, 2018 | Check-in at 10:30 a.m. | Lunch served at 11:00 a.m. | Trail rides starting around 12:30 p.m.
Where: Texas Horse Park | 811 Pemberton Hill Road, Building 4, Dallas, TX 75214
Ridefest teams are back by popular demand
Equest client fundraisers will be supported by a TEAM of volunteers, staff, and friends of Equest!
Each participating client is encouraged to invite their volunteers to join their fundraising team. New to Equest? Please let the committee know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure you have a team of volunteers to help you fund raise!
How to get started
- Become a fundraiser by setting up your Classy page.
- Form a team - ask your volunteers, or email email@example.com for help putting a team together. If you're a volunteer wanting to join a team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pick your favorite horse for whom to fund raise! Click here to view all of our therapy horses.
- Develop a team name and theme!
- Fund raise! A minimum of $250 must be raised by an individual client or team to participate in the globetrotter trail ride on October 20.
- Travel to outer space via Equest's Outer Space Trail Ride on Saturday, October 20!